Find us on Facebook and Instagram
SHARE YOUR PROM PICTURES WITH US!!!
You look forward to Prom all year. Let Henri’s make sure you look your best. We have all the latest styles in tuxedos …
- Classic Black Tuxedos
- White, Ivory, Navy & Gray Tuxedos
- Colorful vests and ties to match current dress styles
- Tuxedos and Vests & Ties with Camo accents
- Modern Fit and Slim Fit
- All the latest Designers including Michael Kors
It’s Prom Time… Now What?
- Get a date! Or make plans with a group of friends to go out and celebrate this memorable night together.
- Reserve a limo, if that’s your style. To cut costs, consider sharing with a group of friends.
- Get your prom tickets. It’s sort of obvious but sometimes people forget!
- Plan your prom budget and start saving now. Include tickets, your tuxedo, flowers for your date, your share of the limo, dinner, prom photographs and tips.
6 Weeks in Advance
- Reserve your tuxedo from Henri’s In House Tuxedos. Earlier is better. Special Order Tuxedos MUST BE ORDERED A MINIMUM OF 14 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR PROM DATE to avoid extra ordering fees. The longer you wait, the smaller the selection. Coordinate your accessories such as vest and tie with your date’s dress. If going alone, pick your favorite color to show your personality!
- Order your date’s flowers once you know what color her dress is. Don’t wait till the last minute, give the florist time to prepare your order! Find out what style her dress is so you know whether to buy a standard corsage or wrist corsage, or a tussy mussy
- Make dinner reservations.
1 week in Advance
- Call to confirm all reservations.
- Coordinate schedules with your date and/or friends to ensure everyone has a ride and is there on time.
Week of The Prom
- Make sure you look good. Now is the time to get a hair cut.
- If you aren’t taking a limo, have your car washed and detailed.
2 Days in Advance
- Pick up your tuxedo from Henri’s. Try it on to make sure it looks just right. We can make last minute adjustments if needed.
- Finalize times with your date and/or friends so everyone is at the right place at the right time.
- Pick up your date’s flowers and store them in the refrigerator to keep them fresh.
- Make sure you have enough cash. Good manners means tipping the limo driver and restaurant staff properly.